Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pics from Chicago

We finally got our disposable camera developed (don't worry, I had them make a CD since everything digital now) so I thought I would post some of our pictures for you to see.
Jared and I at the "beach." We laughed because it looked like they paid a lot of money to bring in sand to cover the asphalt.

It was raining and yet a lot of people went to this outdoor concert. I think I'm going to have my students study Frank Ghery and his sketching technique--random.



The four of us at the "Taste of Chicago."

On the boat before our architecture cruise. We were soaked by then but luckily it cleared up for our cruise and the fireworks.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute Pics! Next time take us with you guys on your travels, we have a baby so we can board the plane first, that is probaly the only benefit to travel with a baby :)