Sunday, February 14, 2010

We should just quit this blogging thing!

We are losers! We never-ever update our blog. We even got ourselves a camera for Christmas and were thinking that it would inspire us to take pictures, but as evident on our blog, we have not.

Life is going for both Jared and I. We are in 3rd quarter which is the longest quarter of the school year. Hopefully it will go by quickly. We are already planning our trip to Wisconsin and Ohio for this summer. We have to continually remind ourselves that it is still several months away.

I guess being Valentine's Day I should update you on what we did. Well, we mainly celebrated our "love" last weekend by going to the spa and enjoying chocolate back treatments (like a facial for your back) and chocolate pedicures. Then on Friday night I hosted the "Divas" to dinner: spinach artichoke appetizers, salad, Pesto Pasta (from one of my fav cooking blogs), and to finish (drum roll please) Mocha Molten Cakes sin mocha from Pillsbury. If your mouth is watering, check out the recipes online to try them out. They were yummy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can not believe you blogged! only 3 months apart! ha ha

joelandbecca said...

I almost fell out of my chair! Ha! Glad you had a good Valentine's. A massage sounds like a dream come true.

Just have to tell ya I've been thinking of you. Been working out with some of the girls at church and we are just goofin off and making up dances for workouts. Makes me think of the good old days and the Justin Timberlake dance! Which I can hardly remember now! Anyways-Hi!