Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ballroom and Birthdays


Yesterday was Jared's 25th birthday! I would love to say that we have some exciting pictures to share but because of his finals, we have decided to postpone our celebrations until Wednesday. There should be an exciting post on Thursday...or maybe just a picture.

Saturday was an eventful day for the two of us. Jared spent the day at Park City since it was the last day of the season. I spent the morning volunteering at the Utah Valley Marathon (4am is what I mean by morning). After that I went to a funeral for a figure skating friend of mine that had been fighting breast cancer for several years. The rest of my oh-so-exciting day was spent sleeping since I wasn't feeling too well...possibly the flu. Saturday night we went on a date to the support Brittney and Craig Wakefield at their ballroom concert. (The above picture is of Brittney.) It was very entertaining and we enjoyed watching them.

No comments: