Thursday, July 1, 2010

Adventures in Colorado Springs



If you read Jared's previous post (props to you honey for actually posting on our blog) then you'll know that I have been in Colorado for the past two weeks. I am here because I am attending a training for Project Lead the Way and I will be teaching the Principles of Engineering class next year. It has been an intense training with math that I haven't seen since college--and also some I have never seen before.

We didn't have classes over the weekend so a group of us went exploring Colorado Springs. Our first stop were some cliff dwellings in Manitou Springs (not to be confused with Mesa Verde). We also drove through the Garden of the Gods. We decided to stop at the "Trading Post" and were shocked to see Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. I instantly called Jared to tell him the news and he was greatly disappointed that I didn't get his autograph.


Well, I think that will be all for tonight. I will be meeting Jared in Denver tomorrow afternoon and then we head off to Ohio for another 3 weeks and there are bound to be many more adventures.

No comments: