Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Wedding!

We got married on 08.08.08. It may have not been the most unique day to get married, but apparently it is a very lucky day. My mom had heard somewhere that 22,000 couples also joined us that day by getting married where normally only 5,000 couples get married on average. We chose to get married that evening and then have our reception the following evening in order to be able to relax and enjoy a little bit more. I would recommend to anyone to do the two-day split because we were able to focus on our marriage on Friday and then focus on the reception the following day. (Photos courtesy of the ever faithful family photographer Kim!)


I'm so excited to be married to my best friend! Of course I don't know if it really has sunk in that we are married--he just doesn't have to go home at night. ;) I love him so much and I'm excited to start (or continue) our lives together. Love you babe!

1 comment:

joelandbecca said...

Congrats! Everything looks amazing! We got sealed on our anniversary (7-3-7) and everyone bugged us about changing int to 7-7-7...oh well...our anniversary was an easier day to remember! But so fun for you! You look beautiful! Thought the CB was funny too!