Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bridal Showers, Temple, & Wedding Week

The later part of last week was really busy. Wednesday Jared's mom flew in for Emily's and our weddings. Wednesday night I had the ward bridal shower that was thrown by the divas. Kristine came down from Ogden which was great because I hadn't seen her in a long time. This is a picture of me holding the gum that had been in my cheek for the night because apparently after 15 months of dating, I still don't know Jared.

Thursday I went through the temple. Here are some pictures of us at the temple. Kim and TJ were able to come down which was great. They were even the witness couple for my session which was even better.

That night Adrian and Jillian threw me a friend shower.

Friday Elizabeth flew in and then Amber and Corrin came in to town as well. Since it was the eve of Dan and Emily's wedding, we went out to eat as families to get to know one another a little more before the ceremony.

Since Dan and Emily got married on Saturday, I was able to go to their sealing before actually going to my own. It was a very nice ceremony and it was also nice to see their's before my own so that I can know what to expect. After the ceremony, we had a luncheon and then went to their reception.

Now we just have 5 days until Jared and I get married and counting.

3 comments:

RonElaine said...

Are you getting so excited?!! Only 5 more days...see you soon.

joelandbecca said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. The first time throught the temple is such a great day. Good luck with everything! Remember, YOU are the TRIZOMB!

Kim said...

Great Post! I am getting so excited for you! Hopefully you are not to stressed yet! love ya, we will see ya soon!