Monday, July 27, 2009

Floatin' Down the River



I haven't been so diligent in my posting of our summer activities so I thought I should get caught up. A couple of weeks ago we went to Vernal with the fam to go white-water rafting down the Green River. It was a lot of fun and it was good to visit Vernal (I hadn't been there in two years!) Jared had fun too because G'ma has a problem with pigeons and she let Jared use them as target practice. He got four but 15 more came the day after we left. At least I know that he'll have something to do every time that we go.















1 comment:

joelandbecca said...

Vernal! That is rockin! Looks like fun!

Just had to tell ya that I finally started working out again (because I have been saying for months after the baby, I will start tomorrwo!) and I have started doing Windsor Pilates! Always makes me think of you and the good ole days and the prepearation for the pageants! Oh good times!