Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our House....In the Middle of Our Street

We just moved into our first house. Seeing that our house was built in 1910, it can use a little "updating." Well, actually it was updated in the 70's so we would like to un-70s-fy it. We will be progressing one room at a time. I thought I would post some photos of the current state of the house (interior).

Front RoomLiving Room



Downstairs Bedroom (Guest)
Downstairs Bath





Kitchen/Laundry Room
Upstairs Bedroom 1Upstairs Bedroom 2





Upstairs Bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 3 (Master)

4 comments:

Emily Gerow said...

Overwhelming and soo exciting isn't it? To have a space to re-do and make your own. That's practically all I day dream about anymore - all of the things that I want to do with out house (whenever we finally get it). I can't wait to see what you guys do with it!

Erin said...

Oh wow, look at all that wood paneling! lol. The kitchen and laundry room look beautiful though, and I'm jealous of your built in shelves. I can't wait to see how you decorate it. Congrats on your first house!

Kim said...

I love it and I can not wait to see all the amazing design things you come up with. Congrats again on your first place. so exciting!

The Bowman's said...

Wow, congratulations! You guys are going to have so much fun! Where's your house?