Thursday, July 24, 2008

15 days and counting!!!


I have some pics to add to the blog and that is my main reason for blogging today. We've been too busy doing wedding invites to think about too much else.

This first picture is from the Show Me Your Shoes parade for Miss Utah '08. It was a fun night filled with family, friends, and of course some line dancing in stilettos (not the smartest thing that I've ever done in my life).

This picture is posted for Kim because she keeps bugging me about putting my Miss U pictures online. I'm still working on getting them from others who always had their cameras on hand during the week so be patient. Hopefully this will satisfy you for now.

The Monday after Miss Utah I had my bridals (or now called "groomals" since Jared was involved). I'll post a link when my photographer puts the pictures online. Then on Wednesday, we headed to Dallas for the Mary Kay seminar. Jared was a good sport and came along. He did get to go on a special spouse activity day so he was happy. This picture is from the awards night where they honor all those who have done well this past year. It was fun because we got to dress up...doesn't Jared look hot in his suit!?! I definitely think so. The picture probably would have looked a little more glamorous had we taken the picture somewhere besides the parking garage at the end of the night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

Kim said...

Very cute pics! THanks for posting, i will patient for the rest, you can post them after the wedding! I hope all is coming along with the wedding plans!

joelandbecca said...

YOU are the Trizomb! Can't wait to see your bridals!

joelandbecca said...

btw...Britney comes here too! so glad he is reading blogs these days. haha