Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blogs are Public!

Okay, so I can't sleep. I'm excited about wedding stuff and so I decide to hop on the Mac to do some surfing and check my email and Facebook. One of my friends sent me a message on Facebook containing a blog that I should check out from another acquaintance. Without disclosing too much information, the blog was a journal entry that contained some feelings about a recent pageant that I was in (aka Miss U) that probably should have been kept to herself. I know it was a taxing year preparing for the pageant and all and we all need some time to vent, but a public blog that can be read by ANYONE including your competitors is probably not the most appropriate place to let those feelings out.

I know anyone who is reading this is smarter than that but just in case--BLOGS ARE PUBLIC! (Unless of course you make your blog private and if you're not sure how to do this, I will gladly show you how.)

1 comment:

Kasie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! Now I can kinda keep in touch with you! Have a fun 5 days before the wedding!